As part of this year's Mumbrella360 conference, The Hallway is hosting two panel sessions.
The first is an international Keynote from Ben Bilboul, CEO of Karmarama, recently acquired by Accenture Interactive. He will be speaking on Thursday 8th at 9.30am on 'How Marketers and Agencies need to reset for the new era of marketing'. This will be the first time Ben has been to Australia and we're excited to hear about his take on the challenges ahead for agencies.
Just a couple of hours later, at 12pm on Thursday 8th, we are hosting a panel discussion "Getting The Best From The Marketing Dream Team", with guests Carolyn Bendall from ANZ, Anny Tampling from Google, John Preston from Blue 449 and Ben Bilboul.
Our panel will share their thoughts and experiences on:
- Structuring their own team to maximise both internal and external talents, ensuring clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Setting up teams to work with speed and agility, maximising collaboration and minimising miscommunication
- The data sets they expose to their combined teams in order to measure the ROI of marketing activity and incentivise results
- The importance of emotional intelligence and psychological safety to the performance of a blended team
- Tools they use to help their teams to work better together towards shared goals
With such an experienced panel, we hope our audience will walk away with some real actionable insights aimed at making their teams more productive and effective, and hopefully happier and healthier too.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Mumbrella360 in Sydney.