Executive Digital Producer - 12 Month Maternity Leave
Reporting to: Managing Partner
You are excited by technology that moves people – emotionally and physically. You are driven to create digital experiences that seem, well, magic. You understand the broader landscape of advertising and communications and believe in integrated thinking beyond channel or discipline. You collaborate and communicate easily and convincingly with clients, developers, designers and creative colleagues. You understand the commercial drivers of our agency and how to get work profitably out the door. You are motivated and inspired by every opportunity because you’ve seen the future and it’s full of people like you.
YOUR ROLE As Executive Digital Producer you will be responsible for leading the Tech Team to profitably deliver all digital production work. This includes delivering upon the financial targets for each project as well as the overall targets for your team. This includes managing the personal development of your Producers and Developers in Australia and overseas. The “executive” part of your title indicates your ability to provide digital leadership to the agency, to our clients and to the industry at large.
● Foster positive client relationships
● Provide digital strategic leadership
● Identify new opportunities within existing clients
● Craft winning responses to new business opportunities
● Create all project management assets for the complex projects that you directly manage
● Oversee excellence in project delivery for the projects managed by your team
● Move beyond the brief when necessary to deliver upon our client's’ KPIs
● Create and/or supervise the delivery of best in class wireframes and other UX assets
● Assure the functional and design quality of all final digital deliverables
● Identify new ways of working and new technologies that bring value to clients
● Assure that all digital projects across a client work together to achieve brand / sales goals
● Work with Accounts and Finance teams to deliver client revenue and profit targets
● Champion interactive communications techniques and trends in the Tech Team and agency at large
● Coordinate and manage workload for creative, design and external developers across digital projects
● Promote positive, supportive and respectful relationships with internal and external design & development teams
● Balance the demands of clients and budgets, with the agency vision of becoming “Australia’s most valued communications agency”
● Define & maintain the digital production delivery processes of the agency
● Ensure agency processes are followed on all jobs to maximise profitability, efficiency, consistency and quality
● Identify new tools and processes to increase team productivity
● Manage the capacity and utilisation of the digital production team
● Communicate and collaborate with other departments around resource planning and allocation
● Ensure learnings from each project are used to incrementally improve agency performance
● Deliver upon financial targets for each project as well as the overall targets for your team
● Manage resourcing to ensure you run your team and projects at the agreed levels of profitability
● Regularly report team financial performance to Group Head
● Rigorous and detailed scoping to ensure maximum job profitability
● Actively monitor the financial health of all digital production projects
● Manage the personal development of your Producers and Developers
● Maintain relationships with freelance, contract, and overseas resources necessary to deliver the variety of technologies our clients demand
● Manage team utilisation and capacity
● Ensure the digital production team has the skills necessary to deliver upon all projects in the pipeline
The Six Pillars Of Us
We Listen Profoundly
Ideas come from everywhere when your ears, eyes and mind are open.
We Speak Your Mind
You’re here because you have an opinion. Please disagree.
We Make Shit Happen
Take responsibility for getting the job done.
We Push Boundaries
Whenever you can, take the path un-travelled.
We Take Care Of Each Other
We don’t have to be best friends, just brothers and sisters.
We Have Fun
This is advertising, not heart surgery. If you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right.