Digital Producer (Contract to Perm)
Reporting To: Executive Digital Producer
As Digital Producer, you will be intimately involved in the planning, delivery and evaluation of campaigns and technology initiatives across all our clients’ business. Dealing with clients, internal stakeholders and your immediate team, you are a multi-skilled professional with fantastic attention to detail.
You are excited by technology that moves people – emotionally and physically. You are driven to create digital experiences that seem, well, magic. You understand the broader landscape of advertising and communications and believe in integrated thinking beyond channel or discipline. You collaborate and communicate easily and convincingly with clients, developers, designers and creative colleagues. You are able to operate independently as you effectively manage many projects across clients, delivering on time and on budget.
- Foster positive client relationships through proactive management of project timelines and expectations
- Interpret, interrogate and deliver clear responses to client briefs and requests
- Creation and presentation of project plans, scopes and estimates as required
- Creating wireframes and other UX assets
- Assuring the functional and design quality of all final deliverables
- Leading teams creative, designers, developers and others to create brilliant digital experiences
- Assuring that all digital projects across a client work together to achieve brand / sales goals
- Managing projects across clients from web builds to microsites to apps to digital media
- Championing interactive communications techniques and trends in the tech department and agency at large
- Formally brief designers and developers on jobs providing assets and information required to complete the task on time and within budget
- Promote positive, supportive and respectful relationships with internal and external design & development teams
- Balance the demands of clients and budgets, with the agency commitment to delivering ‘exceptional ideas, brilliantly executed’.
- Maintain WIP document(s) for all client and house jobs
- Ensure agency processes are followed on all jobs to maximise efficiency and quality
- Communication and collaboration with Studio, Traffic and Project Management team around resource planning and allocation
- Regular maintenance of project documentation, forecast and financials
- Plan, book and drive internal stakeholder reviews and approvals
- Rigorous and detailed scoping to ensure maximum job profitability
- Monitor the financial health of projects via weekly status meetings and timesheet control
- Work with Account Management to develop estimates for all digital projects
- Highlight overspend issues early and escalate to Executive Producer as necessary
- Reviewing past projects to identify incremental improvements to our estimation and delivery processes
The Six Pillars Of Us
We Listen Profoundly
Ideas come from everywhere when your ears, eyes and mind are open.
We Speak Our Minds
You’re here because you have an opinion. Please disagree.
We Make Shit Happen
Take responsibility for getting the job done.
We Push Boundaries
Whenever you can, take the path untraveled.
We Take of Each Other
We don’t have to be friends, just brothers and sisters.
We Have Fun
This is advertising, not heart surgery; if you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right.